Renault Megane Electric - UK Sale Date

All Megane Electric related discussions
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

The Renault Megane Electric will be available to order from late spring next year (February 2022), the first deliveries in the UK will commence from September 2022.

Darryl

Post by Darryl »

Hello,

New to the forum. This may be a silly question but if the new Megane is available to order from February (or thereabouts), will they have test models in UK showrooms at this stage, or will we need to order 'blind'?
I've never ordered a car that hasn't already been actively on sale before so I'm not sure how that works.

Darryl
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

I am hoping dealers will at least get one in for a day or two ahead of time. It seems the norm now that new cars tour the dealerships and are available on a weekend or two ahead of launch.
Will report back if I find anything out.
Darryl

Post by Darryl »

Ah that's good to hear. I'm looking forward to hearing about prices & spec/options, but would be nice to know that we can see the car ahead of ordering too!
Deleted User 152

Post by Deleted User 152 »

Hi Darryl, glad I am not alone with this delemer, yes I put my name down for early pre-order but I have decided to go to the fullycharged show in Farnborough in late April to hopefully test drive the megane and its competition.
I am still not convince I will get the comfort I need from the 20" wheels fitted to the top spec French cars, I think the cars entry spec cars will get 18".
Tip - With Google translater on, the you can configure a French vehicle, should give you a reasonable idea what spec will be offered.
Darryl

Post by Darryl »

Thanks for the Google translate tip! at least that gives us something to look at until we get something UK-side.
If you don't mind me asking, where did you put your name down? was it your local dealer?

I love the look of the 20" wheels so I think I'd put up with the bad back lol!

The Fullycharged show might be a good shout actually, I might look into it.
Deleted User 152

I typed into Google "Renault Megane Electric Interest" https://www.renault.co.uk/electric-vehi ... ctric.html at the bottom of the page there's an "Register interest" button that takes you here https://www.renault.co.uk/contact/revea ... ne-bcb-ph1
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Renault Megane E-Tech Electric to start at 35,200 euros in France, hopefully translate to something similar in £££’s
Deleted User 152

Does anyone know of the expected launch date yet for the UK?....................................and then an "On the road" date?........................2022 or 2023?
Feargal

Post by Feargal »

Well February has come and gone and still not able to order, i contacted Renault directly and they just told me it would be later in year for UK buyers to be able to order, not very helpful as that could mean anything.