Disappointed about the display downgrade

All Megane Electric related discussions
SlightlyMad

Post by SlightlyMad »

The 12-inch infotainment screen advertised in the European videos is the main reason why I was so interested in this car. I had a chat with a Renault UK customer agent. He basically said that if enough of us complain to customer service, they might possibly consider un-crippling the UK model.

Link: https://www.renault.co.uk/contact.html.

It takes mere seconds to get connected via live chat. If you're willing to talk to them on the phone they

Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Even the UK ad's are showing the screen, just watched the You Tube ad and its the main highlight of the campaign!
Shahev

Post by Shahev »

SlightlyMad wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 3:31 pm
The 12-inch infotainment screen advertised in the European videos is the main reason why I was so interested in this car. I had a chat with a Renault UK customer agent. He basically said that if enough of us complain to customer service, they might possibly consider un-crippling the UK model.

Link: https://www.renault.co.uk/contact.html.

It takes mere seconds to get connected via live chat. If you're willing to talk to them on the phone they
Worth lodging a complaint as Renault do respond.
Shahev

Post by Shahev »

Use the Virtual tour as a way to get confirmation on specification as Renault UK seem to have UK cars now.
Darryl

Post by Darryl »

I've arranged a virtual tour for tomorrow evening - I'm interested to see how the smaller display looks in use, and whether or not the other trim downgrades are a deal breaker.
zoeowner

Post by zoeowner »

How do you book a virtual tour? I'm on the priority list but haven't received an email or anything... Cheers
Shahev

Post by Shahev »

zoeowner

Post by zoeowner »

Thanks @Shahev
Shahev

Post by Shahev »

My wife was very impressed with the virtual tour. Highly recommended
Shahev

Post by Shahev »

9 inch screen at 32 seconds into this video