Seat belt holders too short

All Megane Electric related discussions
Phorridge

Post by Phorridge »

We've noticed that the seat belt units you plug the belt into are very low and tight.
If you pump either seat up higher it's very difficult to secure the seat belt or release it.
It would be better to have longer stems on those seat belt units near the centre console.

Clouseau

Post by Clouseau »

Totally agree. Just got this car yesterday and am already frustrated by all of its shortcomings;
Slow and unintuitive software.
Pointless start button.
Big clumsy key fob thats not connected to user profile and is just begging to be left in car by accident.
impractical boot.
Harman Kardon sound system unimpressive and cant be adjusted.

Thankfully its only a one year lease 😒
natelittle

Post by natelittle »

Clouseau wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:27 pm
Totally agree. Just got this car yesterday and am already frustrated by all of its shortcomings;
Slow and unintuitive software.
Pointless start button.
Big clumsy key fob thats not connected to user profile and is just begging to be left in car by accident.
impractical boot.
Harman Kardon sound system unimpressive and cant be adjusted.

Thankfully its only a one year lease 😒
Unintuitive software? It's literally the same software as a phone, it's Android.

If you go into the music settings you can adjust bass, treble etc. There are loads of customisation options for the speakers. I have mine set to "immersive" I think, and it sounds great
Clouseau

Post by Clouseau »

Yeah, was wrong about that one - just found the settings and its literally the only feature on this car that have impressed me so far. Everything else have been either just ok or straight crap!

Another example is the idiotic audio control stalk 🤬 The ONLY reasonable use for a dial on this stalk would be for volume control - so of course it isn't for volume. For this you need to fumble with the two small buttons on the end of the stalk. It's soooo dumb!

And why do the image from the rear-facing camera only take up a quarter of the display when backing up?? The top and bottom thirds of the screen is just empty space!!

Its honestly like the engineers behind this car went out of their way to make bad decisions whenever possible.